- Wacom Intuos4 Driver Windows 10
- Wacom Graphire Pen Tablet Driver Version 4.94
- Wacom Port Devices Drivers
- Wacom Device Driver Windows 10
Install the Wacom driver software. Go to the Wacom drivers page. Click Download next to the latest driver that corresponds to your computer's operating system. Follow the prompts to finish installation. When connecting the tablet to the 3.0 port the BUS Class = roothub with driver xhcihcd will handle the device but the driver will be usbhid / 12M (so the device is still USB 1.1). Locate the Walcom tablet from the device list, right-click it and choose ' Update driver.' A new window pops up asking if you want to automatically or manually update the drivers. Select the second option (manually). Browse and connect the drivers to the location you downloaded.
You may encounter the error “The Tablet Driver Was Not Responding” while using your computer. It means that your computer has failed to communicate with the drivers installed for your Wacom tablet. The error may result from outdated drivers, or maybe there are some conflicts within the system. Whatever the case is, there are few ways to fix it. This guide will review what this error is, its causes, and five possible solutions to fix it.
- 2 How to Fix ‘Wacom Tablet Driver Not Responding’ Issue
What Causes ‘Wacom Tablet Not Responding’ Issue
This issue mainly occurs when something is wrong with the Wacom drivers installed on your computer. With that said, here are a few reasons why you could be encountering this error.
- The drivers installed for your Wacom tablet are out of date.
- There are some conflicts within your computer.
- You configured the drivers installed for your Wacom tablet incorrectly.
Nonetheless, whenever this error occurs, you should try restarting the Wacom service. When you do this, the entire procedure will restart and refresh currently stored configurations. This operation also fixes some other Wacom driver issues like the “Wacom Pen Not Working” issue. If you want to perform it, you can follow the steps below.
- Step 1: – Press the Windows logo key + R to launch the Run dialogue box.
- Step 2: – Type in “services.msc” in the Run application and press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Step 3: – Access all the services to find the one named “TabletServiceWacom.” Once you see it, right-click on it and click on “Restart.”
- Step 4: – Now, check if you have solved the problem.
If the Wacom tablet works after doing this, you need to create a batch file on your Desktop. After doing this, it will be easier for you to restart the service. You do not have to open the services and restart it manually every time.
- Step 1: – Right-click anywhere on your Desktop and click on “New Text Document.”
- Step 2: – Type in the following in the text document:
NET STOP WTabletServicePro
timeout /t 5 / nobreak > NUL
NET START WTabletServicePro
timeout /t 2 / nobreak > NUL
- Step 3: – Save the file to your Desktop. Rename it and add “bat” to the name. Ensure that you remove the .txt extension and replace it .bat.
You can now click on the file, and it will automatically restart the service, thereby fixing the issue. After clicking on it, if a UAC prompts, right-click on it and click on “Run as administrator.”
If this operation is not enough to resolve the issue, you should try the next section’s solutions.
How to Fix ‘Wacom Tablet Driver Not Responding’ Issue
There are several solutions for you to fix the Wacom driver issue. I have detailed these solutions in this section. But before you start, ensure that your tablet is connected correctly to a working USB port. Incorrect USB settings may lead to Wacomtablet not connecting issue.
You can plug it into other ports on your computer to check if it works there. You can also plug in another USB hub and check if it works. If you are not sure about your USB ports, you can plug the tablet into another computer to see if it works there. If it does, you need to troubleshoot through the steps below to determine the cause of the problem.
You will have to follow these solutions in the order of the presentation. With that said, here are some solutions to help you fix this Wacom tablet issue.
Solution 1: – Update Driver and Reinstall Programs
If restarting the service did not work, you can try fixing the issue by updating the driver. First, you need to remove the driver and uninstall all related applications. Reinstalling the drivers and applications will fix all misconfigurations. Your computer will recognize the tablet as though you plugged it in for the first time.
- Step 1: – Press the Windows logo key + R to launch the Run dialogue box. Type “devmgmt.msc” in the Run dialogue box and hit the Enter button. This operation will launch the device manager. Go through all the devices to find the category “Human Interface Devices.” When you see it, expand it and choose “Wacom Tablet.” Right-click on it and then click on “Uninstall Device.”
- Step 2: – Press the Windows logo key + R to launch the Run dialogue box. Type in “appwiz.cpl” in the dialogue box and hit the Enter button. A new window displaying all the programs installed on your computer will appear. Go through the programs to find any application related to Wacom. When you find one, right-click on it and click on “Uninstall.” Do this for all the applications that are related to the tablet.
- Step 3: – Press the Windows logo key + S simultaneously to launch the search bar. Type in “cmd” in the dialogue window and right-click the application. Click on “Run as administrator.” Now, in the command prompt, execute the command below:
mklink /j “D:Program FilesTablet” “C:Program FilesTablet”
The custom location for Program Files, in this case, is D drive. But, you can replace “D” with whatever your drive happens to be.
- Step 4: – Go to the Wacom official website and download the latest drivers available. Same them to an accessible location as we will be accessing them later on.
- Step 5; – Press the Windows logo key + R to launch the Run dialogue box. Type “devmgmt.msc” in the dialogue box and press the Enter button. This operation will launch the device manager. Locate Wacom Tablet from the list of devices, right-click on it and click on “Update driver.”
- Step 6: – Sometimes, you may notice that the Wacom tablet is notshowing up in the device manager. Go to the “Program Files>Tablet Plugins” location and then double-click the ” fvWTPInstall_x86″ option. Follow through with the prompts and then try to post the command as mentioned above again. Check to see if the issue persists.
- Step 7: – A new window will pop up, asking whether you want to update the drivers automatically or manually. Select the second option (manually). Go to the location where you downloaded the drivers and install them. Restart your Wacom device and plug it back in.
- Step 8: – Press the Windows key logo key + R simultaneously to open a dialogue box. Now, type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press the Enter button. Go through all the services to find “Wacom Professional Service.” Right-click it and select “Restart.” Now, check if you have solved the problem.
If you cannot update the drivers, ensure that there is no third-party application monitoring your actions. This third party application could be an Antivirus. When this happens, you can temporarily disable it and then continue with the operation.
Solution 2: – Delete Some Files
Sometimes, all you need to fix this issue is to delete some files in an important Windows’ Folder. The configuration data saved in the System 32 folder might be corrupted, thereby causing this issue. So, in this step, you will delete some critical files from the Windows directory. To perform this solution, follow these steps:
- Step 1: – Access to the following location.
- Step 2: – In this location, you will find a file named “Wacom_tablet.dat.”
- Step 3: – Click on this file and press the “Shift” + “Delete” button to remove it entirely from your system.
- Step 4: – Confirm any prompts to proceed with the action and check to see if the issue is still there. If the problem is still there, you need to move down to the next potential solution below.
Solution 3: – Change Power Settings
When there are power fluctuations, you may notice that the computer disables the Wacom driver and services from functioning. It works fine in most cases, but sometimes it can malfunction and stop you from accessing your Wacom Tablet. If you want to fix this, you should follow the steps below.
- Step 1: – Press the Windows logo key + R key simultaneously to open the Run prompt.
- Step 2: – In the Run prompt, type in “devmgmt.msc” and press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Step 3: – In the device manager, right-click on the human interface option and select “Properties.”
- Step 4: – In the driver properties, click on “Power Management” and then uncheck the “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save Power” button.
- Step 5: – Save your changes and check to see you have fixed the issue. If the problem is still there, you need to move down to the next potential solution below.
Solution 4: – Uninstall the Driver
You may be experiencing this issue because the driver is corrupt needs to be uninstalled entirely from the system. In this step, you will first disconnect the device from your computer and then uninstall the driver. Then go the website, download, and reinstall it. You can follow the guide below to see how to uninstallWacom drivers.
- Step 1: – Unplug the Wacom Tablet from the computer. Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialogue box.
- Step 2: – Type in “Taskmgr” in the Run dialogue box and press the Enter button to open the task manager. In the task manager, click on any process related to “Wacom” and select “End Task” to terminate it.
- Step 3: – Now, press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to open the Run prompt. Type in “Devmgmt.msc” to run the device manager. In the device manager, click the Human Interfaces dropdown and then right-click the “Wacom Tablet” driver.
- Step 4: – Click on “Uninstall Device” and follow the onscreen prompts to delete it from your computer.
- Step 5: – After that, navigate to the website and download a relative driver for your tablet.
- Step 6: – Install the driver, the downloaded driver, and reconnect the tablet. Check to see if the issue persists.
Ensure that you installed the driver in the default directory and not a custom one. The application only recognizes the driver if you have it installed in the default location.
Solution 5: – Change IMAGE Path
You may notice that the Image Path entry in the registry loads the drivers from the System 32 folder. Since you installed your driver in another custom path, you need to make the service load it from the custom path. To perform this solution, you need to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: – Copy your Wacom drivers to the drive where your System 32 folder is. If its location is in the C drive, copy the files to that drive.
- Step 2: – Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to open the Run dialogue box. Type in “Regedit” and press the Enter button. Go to the following location inside the registry editor.
- Step 3: In the right pane, you need to double click on the “Image Path” key and paste the Wacom Drivers’ location that you copied to the C drive in the first step.
- Step 4: – For Example: Change it from F:Program FilesTabletPenWTabletServiceCon.exeto C:Program FilesTabletPenWTabletServiceCon.exe
- Step 5: – Press the Windows logo key + R again, type in “Services.msc,” and hit the Enter button on your keyboard. In the services manager, right-click the “Wacom Consumer Service” option and click on the “Restart.”
Wacom tablet driver not responding issue happens when your computer fails to communicate with the Wacom drivers. It is usually due to some conflicts or outdated drivers. You may have to uninstall and reinstall the Wacom drivers to fix it. This guide has given you information on the solution to help you resolve this error. Now it is your turn to perform these solutions and fix it.
For Tablets and Windows Devices with Wacom Pen Technology ComponentsThis Wacom Components driver offers added features for most pen input tablets or computers that use Wacom’s pen technology. To verify whether your tablet or computer can take advantage of this driver, please download the driver and run the installer. If the driver does not work for your tablet or computer, a ‘Computer unsupported’ message will appear. Click the ‘Close’ button and the installer will cancel and leave your system unchanged.
Wacom Intuos4 Driver Windows 10
Bamboo Ink and Bamboo Ink Plus work with compatible pen-enabled devices that feature Wacom AES technology or Microsoft Pen Protocol. Windows 10 contains a pen driver that supports Bamboo Ink and Bamboo Ink Plus without requiring a Wacom driver (the Windows Inbox driver*). The Windows Inbox driver is the only driver available for all tablets and computers that use the Microsoft Pen Protocol, such as all Microsoft-branded devices.
After installing this driver on your Windows device with Wacom’s pen technology, your tablet or computer can take advantage of the following Wacom optimized pen features:
Wacom Graphire Pen Tablet Driver Version 4.94
- Pen tip pressure sensitivity adjustment for better control of drawing and handwriting.
- More productivity enhancing options for pen button(s) and on-screen functions.
- Programmable Bluetooth button functions to provide quick access to applications and functions (for pens with a Bluetooth button).
- Pressure sensitivity in graphic applications that require Wintab**.
How to install the driver:
- Click the Download button.
- Note: If you are upgrading from a previous Lenovo Pen Settings Driver version: for best results, uninstall the current driver first and restart the system prior to installing the new driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installer and follow the prompts.
* Inbox drivers are drivers that Microsoft ships with Windows 'in the box'. They are the drivers that are listed under PackagesDrivers in the distribution share.
** Wintab is a software interface for Windows computers that have pen tablets connected. It is mostly used by graphics applications.
Wacom Port Devices Drivers
Wacom Device Driver Windows 10
For resolved and known issues view the Driver Release Notes