e2eSoft VSC is a Sound Card Emulator, which emulates a sound card in your system and works like a real one. You can use it to record, modify or broadcast all the sound in your system.
- Gettin' going How to use NextPVR on Windows 10 to watch and record TV This free TV and DVR for Windows might look a little dated, but it's very useful.
- I just bought a new HP M9100T elite pc with vista premium 64-bit. And it came with a vixs puretv-u 48b0 tv tuner, i need to know if there is a way to record videos from a vcr to it using windows.
In Microsoft’s Windows Media Center (WMC) I have no problem recording TV programs with both Video and Audio so WMC must bypass the Windows Vista Sound Applet devices and access the the ViXS Audio drivers directly from the ViXS card to record the Audio. I like teh Windows Media Center and it produces good recored video with audio.
You can also use it to create numbers of Virtual Sound Card instances to fulfill your special requirements.
– Record audio – Stream audio – Broadcast audio – Change voice –
Download and install to have a wonderful experience right now!
Vixs Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download
Want to add “virtual sound card” feature to your applications? Please try our VSC SDK.
Have any questions? Please contact us here.
You can run VSC with command line parameter “/m” to run minimized, and “/r” to start previous audio transfer automatically.
- Record / Broadcast the sound of all applications;
- Record / Broadcast the sound of all applications and your MIC voice at the same time (mixed or not);.
- Record online chatting / meeting voice, such as skype conversation, with peoples and your voice mixed together or separated;
- Record DRM-protected music, media;
- Record the audio of video/audio file, online video/music, etc;
- Change your voice to a man, woman or even a child using “pitch control” feature;
- Pure digital data transfer, NO audio quality loss.
- Command line support;
- Supports both 32bits/64bits OS;
- More wonderful usage waiting for you to discover!
You can try VSC for FREE, except that there is a “Trial Version” voice in the output audio. You may purchase to remove the voice and use full features.
saa7162 devices are collectively those PCIe devices that are based upon either a SAA7160, SAA7161 or SAA7162 chip, and which will be supported under Linux by the SAA716x kernel driver module.
- 5Examples of saa7162-based cards
There are currently no supported cards. (Check here for current status of driver development).
Examples of saa7160-based cards
- AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid Speedy PCI-E is a combo card Analog + DVB-T.
- Kworld pe355-2T PCI-E Dual DVB-T TV Card Pro is a dual DVB-T card.
Examples of saa7160e-based cards
- Creatix CTX975 is a PCIe DVB-T receiver in a 34 mm Express Card design. See product page and specifications.
Examples of saa7160et-based cards
- TurboSight TBS6280 is a dual DVB-T/DVB-T2 PCIe card from TurboSight.
Examples of saa7162-based cards
- Blackgold BGT3540 is a '6 in 1' PCI express card, dual digital satellite, dual digital terrestrial, dual analogue terrestrial. Dual F connectors for two DVB-S sources, one Belling-Lee connector for terrestrial.
- DNTV Live! Dual Hybrid PCI Express, a rebadge of the FlyTV Express X1 MST-T2A2EX, see v4l discussion.
- DNTV Live! QuattroS PCI Express. See v4l discussion.
- KWorld PCI Express Hybrid, an early example of a card that uses the saa7162 decoder chip is this hybrid card, which also supports Intel's serial digital video out (SDVO). See product page.
- Philips PCV290, a dual DVB-T and dual DVB-S reference design which uses 2xTDA8263 DVB-S Tuner, 1 x TDA10093 Dual Channel DVB-S channel decoder, 2xTDA8275A DVB-T Tuner, 2xTDA10046A DVB-T channel decoder, 1xSAA7162E TV video/audio decoder/PCI express interface)
- Pinnacle PCTV Dual Analog + DVB-T + DVB-S, Pinnacle PCTV 7010iX: PCIe x1 card with two FM, DVB-T, analog TV, and two DVB-S recievers. Chips used: Philips SAA7162, Philips TDA8275A, Zarlink ZL10313 (for DVB-S). PackardBell has some windows drivers.
- Pinnacle PCTV Dual Hybrid Pro PCI-e, Pinnacle PCTV 3010iX: Low-profile PCIe x1 card, Two FM, DVB-T, analog TV recievers. Chips used: Philips SAA7162, Philips TDA8275A. PackardBell has some windows drivers.
ViXS Diamond reference design
Vixs Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download 64-bit
In August 2005, ViXS Systems announced the Diamond PCI Express TV tuner reference design. The design provides for analog and hybrid (analog/digital) video processing, combining ViXS' XCode II-L Dual MPEG Encoder with Philips' SAA7162 Dual Video Decoder and Philips' TV tuner (press release).