Maschine Plus Driver 5.0.0 - Windows 10 Driver: Info: 2.2MB. Browse for the latest additions and log-in to download or upload.-->
The WDK is used to develop, test, and deploy Windows drivers.
Join the Windows Insider Program to get WDK Insider Preview builds. For installation instructions for the Windows Insider Preview builds, see Installing preview versions of the Windows Driver Kit (WDK).
You can run the Windows 10, version 2004 WDK on Windows 7 and later, and use it to develop drivers for these operating systems:
|Client OS||Server OS|
|Windows 10||Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016|
|Windows 8.1||Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Windows 8||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows 7||Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1|
WDK for Windows 10, version 2004
- NVIDIA has been working closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 10 and DirectX 12. Coinciding with the arrival of Windows 10, this Game Ready driver includes the latest tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience.
- Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 2008, Windows XP 64 bit, Windows 2003.
- Samsung Drivers Pack, free download. Collection of drivers for Samsung Android devices which should allow for the rooting and general Windows-Phone connectivity of devices. Includes tests and PC download for 32-bit/64-bit systems.
- Windows 10 Compatibility If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly.
Step 1: Install Visual Studio 2019
The WDK requires Visual Studio. For more information about system requirements for Visual Studio, see Visual Studio 2019 System Requirements.
The following editions of Visual Studio 2019 support driver development for this release:
When you install Visual Studio 2019, select the Desktop development with C++ workload. The Windows 10 Software Development Kit (SDK) is automatically included, and is displayed in the right-hand Summary pane. Note that the version of the SDK that is compatible with the WDK for Windows 10, version 2004 may not be the default SDK. To select the correct SDK:
Viz Media Driver Download For Windows 10 Pro
In Visual Studio Installer, on the Individual components tab, search for Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.0), select this version and continue with install. Note that Visual Studio will automatically install Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.1) on your machine.
Viz Media Driver Download For Windows 10
If you already have Visual Studio 2019 installed, you can install the Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.1) by using the Modify button in Visual Studio install.
WDK has Spectre mitigation enabled by default but requires spectre mitigated libraries to be installed with Visual Studio for each architecture you are developing for. Additionally, developing drivers for ARM/ARM64 require the build tools for these architectures to also be installed with Visual Studio. To locate these items you will need to know the latest version of MSVC installed on your system.
To find the latest version of MSVC installed on your system, in Visual Studio Installer go to workload page, on the right pane under installation details, expand Desktop development with C++ and locate the MSVC v142 - VS 2019 C++ x64/x86 build tools (V14.xx) - note where xx should be the highest version available.
With this information (v14.xx), go to Individual components and search for v14.xx. This will return the tool sets for all architectures, including Spectre mitigated libs. Select the driver architecture you are developing for.
For example, searching for v14.25 returns the following:
Step 1.5 Install Refreshed Windows SDK 10.0.19041.16385 for Windows 10, version 2004
This SDK is strongly recommended and will eventually be made available thru Visual Studio
Step 2: Install Refreshed WDK for Windows 10, version 2004
The WDK Visual Studio extension is included in the default WDK installation.
If you can't find driver project templates in Visual Studio, the WDK Visual Studio extension didn't install properly. To resolve this, run the WDK.vsix file from this location: C:Program Files (x86)Windows Kits10VsixVS2019WDK.vsix.
Enterprise WDK (EWDK) for Windows 10, version 2004
The EWDK is a standalone, self-contained command-line environment for building drivers. It includes the Visual Studio Build Tools, the SDK, and the WDK. The latest public version of the EWDK contains Visual Studio 2019 Build Tools 16.7.0 and MSVC toolset v14.23. To get started, mount the ISO and run LaunchBuildEnv.
The EWDK also requires the .NET Framework version 4.7.2. For more information about other requirements for the .NET Framework, see .NET Framework system requirements.
EWDK with Visual Studio Build Tools
You can use the Visual Studio interface with the build tools provided in the EWDK.
Vidzmedia Driver Download For Windows 101
- Mount the EWDK ISO.
- In the environment created in step 2, type SetupVSEnv, and then press Enter.
- Launch devenv.exe from the same environment, using the full file path.Example:
'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio2019%Community Professional Enterprise%Common7IDEdevenv.exe'
Note that the Visual Studio major version should match with the version in the EWDK. For example, Visual Studio 2019 works with the EWDK that contain VS16.X build tools.
Driver samples for Windows 10
To download the driver samples, do one of the following:
- Go to the driver samples page on GitHub, click Clone or download, and then click Download ZIP.
- Download the GitHub Extension for Visual Studio, and then connect to the GitHub repositories.
- Browse the driver samples on the Microsoft Samples portal.