E-Sports Gaming Mouse
Victor, NY 14564. Location Hours: Sunday: Noon - 9pm. Convenience charge for delivery is not a tip and will not be distributed to the employee or driver. View the profiles of professionals named 'Victor Driver' on LinkedIn. There are 10+ professionals named 'Victor Driver', who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. View the profiles of professionals named 'Victor Driver' on LinkedIn. There are 10+ professionals named 'Victor Driver', who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities.
BRAVO GAMING SENSOR (6000 DPI – 150 IPS)
The high-end BRAVO Gaming Sensor is designed ARM 32Bit MCU and has excellent processing ability of Max 20G acceleration and 150IPS tracking speed across 100-6000 DPI. Equipped with PMW3325.
Full spectrum lighting system (DAREU TINT)
Customize from a full spectrum of approximately 16.8 million colors and there are seven light effect modes options can match the time and environment you are in.
Looking for driver? Click the button here!
With 32K on-board memory , you can take your settings with you wherever you go. Save your settings to the memory and use your settings on any PC without any additional software.
50 million clicks
Using with customized DAREU micro switch clicks up to 50 million for longer service life and more stable.
Six programmable buttons
Each button can be preset for the games whatever you play or full configured by the software to simplify in-game actions and quickly execute complex tasks.
- Connection: Wired
- Key Life: 50 Million Clicks Life
- Sensor : PMW3325
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- Weight: 87.06g not including cable
- Button: 6 programmable buttons
- Dimension: 122.36×66.x39.83mm
- Available Color: Black, Pink
- Neon Mode
- Circular Breathing Mode
- Tiding Mode
- Waving Mode
- Constant Lighting Mode
- Activating Mode
- Pulsating Mode
|Born||16 June 2001 (age 19)|
|Formula Renault Eurocup career|
|Current team||ART Grand Prix|
|Former teams||R-ace GP, MP Motorsport|
|Best finish||1st in 2020|
|Formula Renault NEC|
French F4 Championship
|Formula Renault Eurocup|
French F4 Junior Champion
Victor Martins (born 16 June 2001, in Varennes-Jarcy) is a French racing driver due to compete for MP Motorsport in the 2021 FIA Formula 3 Championship. He is the 2020Formula Renault Eurocup Champion and a member of the Alpine Academy.
Victor Driver License
Martins began karting in 2014 after a spell in gymnastics. In 2016, he went on to win the CIK-FIA World Championship title in dominant fashion, leading pundits to liken Martins to Stoffel Vandoorne. In December 2016, Motorsport.com listed Martins as one of the ten karting drivers to look out for, ranking him second to Logan Sargeant.
Whilst karting in 2016, Martins partook as a guest driver in the fifth round of the French F4 Championship, in which he claimed two podiums. In 2017, Martins returned to contest the series full-time, claiming four wins, nine poles, ten fastest laps and eleven podiums and finishing as junior champion and overall vice-champion.
After driving for them during post-season testing, Martins signed to race with the R-ace GP outfit for the 2018 season. Claiming two wins at the Red Bull Ring and Spa-Francorchamps and two pole positions, Martins ended the season fifth in the overall standings. Martins also contested the NEC championship, claiming his maiden Formula Renault victory at Monza
Martins returned for the 2019 championship, switching to MP Motorsport, which had carried Martins's fellow Renault junior Christian Lundgaard to second in the championship the previous year, and finishing runner-up to Oscar Piastri.
He moved to ART Grand Prix for the 2020 season of the championship.
FIA Formula 3
In October 2020, Martins joined ART for the post-season test at Catalunya, which saw him finish in the top ten across all four sessions, with a highest placed finish of fifth on the first day.
In January 2018, Martins was inducted into the Renault Sport Academy. But Renault refused to move Martins up to F3 and then dropped him. Martins joined the newly formed Alpine F1 Team academy on the 10th of February.
|2016||French F4 Championship||Auto Sport Academy||4||0||0||0||2||0||NC†|
|2017||French F4 Championship||Auto Sport Academy||21||4||9||10||11||299||2nd|
|2018||Formula Renault Eurocup||R-ace GP||20||2||2||1||6||186||5th|
|Formula Renault NEC||12||1||1||3||2||83||12th‡|
|2019||Formula Renault Eurocup||MP Motorsport||19||6||9||5||14||312.5||2nd|
|F3 Asian Winter Series||Pinnacle Motorsport||3||0||0||0||2||0||NC†|
|2020||Formula Renault Eurocup||ART Grand Prix||20||7||10||8||14||348||1st|
|2021||FIA Formula 3 Championship||MP Motorsport|
‡ Martins was ineligible for points from the second round onwards.
† As Martins was a guest driver, he was ineligible for points.
Complete FIA Formula 3 Championship results
(key) (Races in bold indicate pole position; races in italics indicate points for the fastest lap of top ten finishers)
Victor Driver License
- ^'Who is Victor Martins?'. 22 November 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- ^'Victor Martins: The karting prodigy being likened to Vandoorne'.
- ^'The Top 10 most exciting karting talents of 2016'. 17 December 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- ^'Meilleur temps pour Yifei Ye au Mans' (in French). Fédération Française du Sport Automobile. 10 September 2016. Archived from the original on 16 September 2016. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- ^'Karting world champion Martins makes single-seater switch'. March 18, 2017. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- ^ ab'French F4 rivals Rougier and Martins become Renault juniors ahead of Eurocup moves'. January 15, 2018. Retrieved January 16, 2018.
- ^'Formula Renault at Red Bull Ring: Wins for R-ace GP's Fewtrell, Martins'. July 22, 2018. Retrieved December 21, 2018.
- ^Viñals, Arnau (July 28, 2018). 'VICTOR MARTINS WINS AHEAD OF THE SUMMER BREAK'. FormulaRapida.net. Retrieved December 21, 2018.
- ^Waring, Bethanie (July 1, 2018). 'Victor Martins takes first Formula Renault win in second Monza NEC race'. FormulaScout. Retrieved December 21, 2018.
- ^'VICTOR MARTINS MOVES TO MP MOTORSPORT FOR SECOND FORMULA RENAULT EUROCUP SEASON'. December 21, 2018. Retrieved December 21, 2018.
- ^'FIA Formula 3 returns to action for Barcelona post-season test'. October 4, 2020. Retrieved October 10, 2020.
- ^'Nannini tops Day 1 of post-season testing in Barcelona, ahead of Hughes'. October 5, 2020. Retrieved October 10, 2020.
- ^'Novalak ends Barcelona post-season testing on top, ahead of Doohan in Trident one-two'. October 6, 2020. Retrieved October 10, 2020.
- Victor Martins career summary at DriverDB.com
|Formula Renault Eurocup|