- Terratec Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
- Terratec Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Terratec Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
- Terratec Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows Xp
- Terratec USB Devices Driver Download For Windows
GRABBY and MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition are the perfect team for burning VCDs, SVCDs and DVDs with just a few clicks of the mouse. Copy your videos via USB onto your laptop or computer. Needless to say, GRABBY also supports all analog video sources as camcorders and set-up boxes. Use video and slide show editing functions as well as the fully customizable selection menus to burn your valuable movie memories forever to CD and DVD at top quality. Also, it´s quick and easy.
No matter what device or medium you want to import data from - from video recorders to satellite receivers, camcorders and even DVD players - all devices with analog video outputs can be connected with a Composite or S-Video cable.
Edit out the commercials or other unwanted parts from your recordings. Add slide shows and videos. Pep up your creation with a wide range of transition effects and set the right mood by adding music and live commentary. Finally, select a menu template or create an individualized animated menu. Now GRABBY will burn your CD or DVD.
In no time at all you have produced a professional DVD that is well worth watching - whether on your laptop or on your television. Surprise your friends with a DVD you created yourself!
• PC interface: USB
• Analog signal inputs: Composite- (RCA) and S-Video, Stereo audio (RCA)
• Video standard: PAL, NTSC, SECAM
• Capture rate PAL: up to 720 x 576 pixel / 25 fps
• Capture rate NTSC: up to 720 x 480 pixel / 29,9 fps
• Powered via USB bus (no additional power supply needed)
• MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition
• 2,0 GHz Intel or AMD CPU
• 1 GB RAM
• One free USB 2.0 interface
• Internet connection for driver and software download
• Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit) / Windows Vista SP2 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 7 SP1 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Scope of delivery
• Video cable
• Quick start guide
• Service card
- If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10. If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer.
- ASUS Download Center Download the latest drivers, software, firmware and user manuals. Sync file between devices and share data to friends. Windows 10 - How.
Below you can find the available set of USB drivers to be used in conjunction with Telit EVK2 and/or Telit EVB, in order to thoroughly test the performance of Telit modules and all their accessories. Please refer to the appropriate documentation in order to connect and operate correctly with Telit devices.