1 driver categories4 driversLast updated: Sep 17th 2016, 04:33 GMT
Latest driver downloads from Tandberg Data:
Tandberg Data RDX QuikStor USB 2.0 Firmware 305737
- Download device drivers for Tandberg Data RDX QuikStor External Hard Drive. Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Windows 95 and 98.
- Cisco Telepresence Precisionhd Usb Camera Driver Download. TANDBERG Remote Control Call 1-800-224-7083 for pricing and additional information. IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior.
- The simplicity of the NEOs StorageLoader also makes it an ideal solution for remote office locations looking to reliably protect important data and move it offsite.
Last drivers intel acpi awy0001 driver for mac download Preview our suite of data products and solutions. Tandberg tape drive the cleaning light was on previous to cleaning, it should be turned off after the tape is ejected.
Tandberg Driver Download Windows 10Sep 17th 2016, 04:33 GMT
Tandberg Data RDX QuikStor USB 2.0 Firmware 205765
Tandberg Data RDX2I QuikStor USB 3.0 Firmware 2.2732
Tandberg Data RDX2E QuikStor USB 3.0 Firmware 2.2742
PC Pro: In this exclusive review, we bring you the first look at Tandberg Data’s external SAS LTO-6 drive, and put it through its paces in the labs.
Read the Full Review
The Tandberg Data's LTO-6 half-height (HH) tape drive brings enterprise-level capacity and performance to small and medium businesses at an affordable price. The Tandberg Data LTO-6 HH drive is able to store up to 6.25TB* of data on a single cartridge and provides performance of up to 1.4 TB per hour. The LTO-6 HH tape drive is backward write-compatible through one generation and read-compatible two generations.
- Capacity: 2.5TB / 6.25TB (native/compressed)
- Performance up to 1.4 TB/Hr (compressed)
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap
- Data speed matching reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life
- Proven reliability MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit encryption
- 30 year archival life
- 3 years Advanced Replacement Service warranty
The LTO-6 HH tape drive supports LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit hardware encryption providing maximum protection for data stored off-site or in transit. The Tandberg Data LTO-6 HH tape drive is offered with a SAS or Fibre Channel (FC) interface and a choice of internal, external or rackmount configurations and is supplied with a 3 year Advanced Replacement Service warranty.
Tandberg Driver Download 64-bit
Tandberg Data is the sole manufacturer of LTO-5/6 HH Fibre Channel external (tabletop) tape drives. When used in conjunction with a FC-to-Thunderbolt bridge (Promise or Atto), the LTO-6 tape drives provides customers, especially Mac users, with a unique, high-performance backup and archiving solution to simplify digital workflow and archiving needs.
LTO tape technology makes it easy for users to standardize on a tape technology that meets today's data capacity requirements and ensures futures growth potential. LTO's eight-generation roadmap, with four generations available today, makes it a clear choice for small to medium-sized businesses.
Tandberg Lto 4 Driver Download
The Tandberg LTO-6 HH ships with embedded media management for intelligent diagnostics and tape alerts, and comes with 3 years warranty and support.
The Tandberg Data LTO-HH tape drives are compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media. For more information on media compatibility, click here.
* Assumes compression ratio of 2:1 on LTO-4/5 and 2.5:1 on LTO-6
* Assumes compression ratio 2:1 on LTO-2/3/4/5 & 2.5:1 on LTO-6
|IBMTape.x64_w16_6266_WHQL_Cert.zip||Windows WHQL driver for Tandberg Data IBM LTO-6 HH drives for Server 2016||6266||Driver|
|IBMTape.x64_w12_6266_WHQL_Cert.zip||Windows WHQL driver for Tandberg Data IBM LTO-6 HH drives for Server 2012||6266||Driver|
|TD LTO Driver_1091||Windows WHQL drivers for Tandberg Data LTO-2/3/4/5/6 HH (Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10)||184.108.40.206||Driver|
|TandbergData_LTO_Drivers||Windows WHQL drivers for Tandberg Data LTO-2/3/4/5/6 HH (2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/Vista/7/8/8.1)||220.127.116.11||Driver|
|LTO6 HH SAS TAD 3579||Firmware for LTO6 HH SAS Tape drives (LTFS capable)||3579||Firmware|
|LTO6 HH FC TAD 2579||Firmware for LTO6 HH FC Tape drives (LTFS capable)||2579||Firmware|
|TDTool for Windows||TDTool for Windows||1.1||Utility|
|TDTool for linux x86||TDTool for Linux x86||1.1||Utility|
|TDTool for linux x64||TDTool for Linux x64||1.1||Utility|
|TDTool for Mac||TDTool for MAC OSX 10.4+||1.1||Utility|
|L&TT_WIN||Library and Tape Tools for Windows||Utility|
|L&TT_LINUX_X64||Library and Tape Tools for LINUX x64||Utility|
|L&TT_LINUX_X86||Library and Tape Tools for LINUX x86||Utility|
|L&TT_MAC||Library and Tape Tools for MAC||Utility|
|LTO6 Phase 5.5 Technical Release Notes for TAD.pdf||Release Notes for LTO6 phase 5.5||Release Notes|
|System Version Laptops & Desktops Driver|