Sony Ericsson W580i
Sony Ericsson D750i/K750i USB Driver Version. 184.108.40.20603 Size(260.7 KiB) Mobile Phones / Sony Ericsson 260 KB Windows All (Downloads: 127 ) Sony Ericsson K300 Modem Scripts Version. Size(18.8 KiB) 19 KB / Windows ME / Windows 2K / Windows XP. Sony Ericsson D750i/K750i USB Driver Version. 220.127.116.1103 Size(260.7 KiB) Mobile Phones / Sony Ericsson 260 KB Windows All (Downloads: 127 ) Sony Ericsson K300 Modem Scripts Version. Size(18.8 KiB) 19 KB / Windows ME / Windows 2K / Windows XP.
The PC Suite for Sony Ericsson connects your phone to your computer so you can synchronize and manage your personal data (such as calendar and contact information) and connect your computer to the Internet by phone.
- PC with 500 megahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended.
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended.
- 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available free hard disk space.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
- It’s recommended to uninstall any previously installed version of Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
- Execute the downloaded file.
Note: If updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, a restart of the PC may be required after the new installation is completed.
Software similar to Sony Ericsson PC Suite 1
- 242 votesNokia PC Suite is a package of Windows-based PC applications developed especially for use with Nokia phones.
This driver download is for the Sony Ericsson phone models D750, D750i, K750 or K750i. It will install version 4.8 of the USB driver on your computer and will work for most versions of Windows. In case you are not familiar with the general approach to installing drivers, it is important that you follow these steps:
- Download the Sony driver.
- Make sure that the USB cable and phone are NOT connected to your PC.
- Do not try to plug the camera into your PC until you have finished installing the driver and restarted your computer.
This process may take an extra few minutes, but it helps prevent problems while ensuring the Sony Ericsson phone driver is properly installed. After restarting, the driver will let you transfer files via USB. Simply plug in your Sony Ericsson phone and you should be ready to go.
DOWNLOAD Sony Ericsson USB driver 4.28 for D750i/K750i phones