Press Corporation Plc (PCL) urgently invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Driver tenable at its Corporate Office in Blantyre.
Health professionals, researchers, and community leaders can use this model to identify factors at different levels (the individual, the interpersonal level, the community, society; see Figure 1.2) that contribute to poor health and to develop approaches to disease prevention and health promotion that include action at those levels. Community (locality) development. Community development is a set of processes or efforts to create community change at the local level. It involves strengthening social ties, increasing awareness of issues affecting the community, and enhancing community member participation in addressing these issues. The MINT, the vibrant and growing community makerspace in Southwestern Vermont, seeks a dynamic part-time Development Director as we expand from an all-volunteer organizationSee more at realrutland.com The position We are seeking a curious, playful, imaginative, creative and mission-driven individual who believes in the power of makerspaces to be drivers of community development.
PCL is looking for a dynamic, young, mature and reliable person to work in a very busy environment. He or she must have a proven track record of hard work, honesty and integrity with a tenacious desire for professionalism. He or she must willing to work at short notice and outside normal working hours.
Main Duties will include
- Driving company vehicles on official errands as directed;
- Attending to routine vehicle problems and carrying out minor maintenance;
- Reporting to the Police and appropriate authorities in the event of any accidents;
- Accurately recording trip details in the log books;
- Ensuring efficient fuel usage; safety and cleanliness of pool vehicles;
- Carrying out consistent review of engine oil and general vehicle checkup;
- Attending to vehicles, insurance and COF registrations and updates;
- Carrying out any such instructions as may be given from time to time.
Education and Experience
- Must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) plus 5 years experience in driving senior members of staff;
- Valid driving licence. Those holding a passenger category (PSV) driving licence and Defensive Driving Certificate will have an added advantage;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
How to apply
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria should send their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae
indicating the names and addresses of two traceable referees by email only to:
Email: [email protected]
The new closing date for receipt of applications is 8th January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. Those
Drivers X3dfx Community Development Graphic Organizerwho already applied to this advert need not re-apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Administrative Assistant (Clerk)
- School Administrator.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Welcome to Community & Economic Development
Drivers X3dfx Community Development Graphics
The Community & Economic Development (CED) Department includes the City’s Economic Development, Housing & Community Development, and Communications Divisions. The Department is also responsible for carrying out the activities and initiatives of the Bayfront Community Redevelopment Agency (Bayfront CRA) and the Business Improvement District (BID).
The Department, as a whole, seeks to provide a central location to address the needs of the Palm Bay community, residents and businesses alike. The CED Department administers programs and services impacting the local business community and administers various state and federal housing and community development grant programs serving low- and moderate-income residents and communities. The Department is also responsible for providing interdepartmental assistance on seeking grant opportunities and state legislative appropriations to fund City operations and serves as the centralized office for citywide communications and public information.
Offices are located on the second floor of Palm Bay City Hall Annex, located at 120 Malabar Road SE, Palm Bay, Florida 32907.