- Go to http://equipmybiz.com
- Click the Sharp Print Drivers Tab
- Scroll down, choose only your model next to MPF, and next to Operating System choose Windows 64 bit OS WHQL Driver Package,
- Click Search
- Scroll down to the only result, click Download File
- Click the Up arrow next to your download and click Show in Folder
- Double click the folders until you reach the setup application, double click the setup Application
- Click Run, not extract
- Click next when it asks where you want to install the drivers
- Click Standard Installation
- Click next a few times, make sure the Run Auto Configuration box is checked
- Click Finish
- Open your control panel, go to the devices and printer menu
- Right click on the Printer, go to Printing Preferences
- Change the 2-sided printing to none, and change the color mode to Black and White, click Apply
This should get you setup to print to your Sharp copier/printer/scanner from your Windows 10 workstation. You may have a few differences along the way but these guidelines should get you through the process. Visit our How To tab for more helpful DIY tips for your Sharp copier. We work hard to keep it updated with the times to make sure our users have the best support we can provide.
Product Support Download SMART Notebook Getting Started Downloads and Drivers Courses & Certifications Contact Support DigitalPakt (German only) Purchasing information. MX-5070N Printer Driver Postscript PPD Print Driver/Installer for Mac OSX 10.4 - 10.13 DMG. Drivers & Software. Drivers Main Page.
Drivers Sharp Laptops & Desktops -
Skelton Business Equipment is a premier Sharp MFP dealer in the Greater Houston, TX area. If you’d like a price quote just request a free quote. If you need your Sharp copier serviced, we provide speedy and specialized service for every Sharp model. Call our office at 281-351-5128.