In this post you’ll find download links for the crucial PC drivers for Xiaomi Mi Mix device. These drivers are required if you going to connect your phone to PC and proceed with flashing ROMs and other stuff. Check out this post to find out how to install MiFlash and drivers for Xiaomi phones. These drivers also will work perfectly fine for Xiaomi Mi5 device as well. So, don’t waste no more time searching the web and download all important tools for your Xiaomi phone for a one single resource.
The dual motor head enables the camera to rotate and capture a full 360° horizontal view and 96° vertical view. The camera's shockproof design and quiet motor allow the rotation to remain smooth and silent. The F2.1 aperture allows more light intake, while the 8-bulb 940nm infrared illuminator. Xiaomi Redmi 2 QCN File. The QCN File allows you to repair the 3G, 2G, and LTE network issues on the devices powered by Qualcomm Chipset. Package Name: XiaomiRedmi2QCN.zip Package Size: 43 KB How to Restore: Follow Tutorial.
Download PC Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Mix and Mi5 phone
Xiaomi USB Drivers: xiaomi_usb_driver.rar – 8 MB
ADB Tools: adb.zip – 991 KB
Download Mi WiFi software (miwifisetup.exe) from the Xiaomi website – MiWiFi.com. Install the file by by following the on-screen instructions. Just launch the setup and click the big blue button to install the software & drivers. Click to Install; Plug in the Mi Pocket WiFi USB device. First, download the Xiaomi Home app from Google Play or the App Store. If you haven’t already done so, connect the Mi WiFi repeater to a USB power source. If you don’t have a USB outlet, you can use a powerbank or a USB wall charger. For the Xiaomi Mi WiFi Repeater Pro, just plug it to an AC power source.
ADB Setup: adb-setup-1.4.3.exe – 9 MB
Qualcomm Driver: Qualcomm+Drivers.zip – 10 MB
QDLoader HS USB Driver: QDLoader+HS-USB+Driver.zip – 17 MB
Tools and Utilities
XiaoMiFlash: XiaoMiFlash.zip – 30 MB
MiPhone Manager: The Official Download Link
Android SDK Platform Tools: Android+SDK+Platform+Tools.rar – 1 MB
QPST – Qualcomm: QPST.2.7.378.rar
Flasher Toolkit: FLASHER TOOLKIT Mi5v3.zip
Mi Unlock Tool: miflash_unlock-en-2.2.624.14.zip
Pros and Cons of Xiaomi Root Download
Xiaomi Laptop Driver Download
There are some advantages and disadvantages related to download Xiaomi root, in fact, you get engaged in rooting. Take a moment to read the whole stuff before involving in this manner. Rooting always voids the device warranty. So that you have to proceed at your own risk. There is none of developers and distributors responsible for upcoming errors and issues. Hence, grab more information about the rooting and become the superuser of your own smartphone by downloading root Xiaomi application without matter.
- Able to unlock hidden features and facilities in a while.
- Can install a variety of not approved Android applications from anywhere.
- Grants permissions to remove unnecessary applications even came with the standard Android OS.
- Capable to remove ads from any installed software by means of root Xiaomi.
- Boosts up the system performances and the battery life simultaneously.
- Allows upgrading the Android version skipping the next level. (eg: Lollipop to Oreo)
- Increase system capabilities instantly.
Xiaomi Driver Download
- There is a higher chance of dead these devices permanently.
- The warranty voids at the first step when trying to utilize the download Xiaomi rooting app.
- Higher probability to automatically install non-screening applications such as malware or virus programs.