- Download Wlan Driver
- 802.11n Driver For Windows 7
- Download Wlan Driver For Windows Xp
- Download Wlan Driver.exe
- This firmware and driver package contains drivers for all of the components in the Surface Pro, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update. These drivers and firmware are compatible with Windows 10, including Enterprise versions, The driver MSI files include all of the drivers and firmware needed to.
- There are a lot of these devices getting around most will work on Windows 10 without any driver installation, but for older operating system there may be a need to install drivers. There drivers address the RAlink/MediaTek devices but may work with other generically branded devices.
Download HP Pavilion 15-bc400 Realtek WLAN Driver 2024.0.8.103 for Windows 10 64-bit (Network Card). Driver version varies depending on the wireless adapter installed. Driver: Windows 10, 32-bit. Windows 10, 64-bit. 22.20.0 Latest: 1/12/2021: Windows® 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters. This download record installs the Windows® 10 WiFi package drivers 22.20.0 for the AX210/AX200/9000/8000 series Intel® Wireless Adapters. Download drivers for 802.11n Wireless LAN Card. Drivers found: 3. To download the drivers, select the appropriate version of driver and supported operating system.
The 22.20.0 package installs the Windows® 10 Wi-Fi drivers for the following Intel® Wireless Adapters:
- 220.127.116.11 for AX210/AX201/AX200/9560/9260/9462/9461 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 18.104.22.168 for 8265/8260 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 22.214.171.124 for 7265(Rev. D)/3165/3168
- Windows Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur which are associated the Intel Wireless driver.
- Windows Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur when transferring large files from one PC connected to a Wi-Fi 6 Access Point to another PC in a mixed mode environment (e.g. 802.11ax/ac).
- When a cellphone is connected to a Wi-Fi 6 adapter system using Windows 10 mobile Hotspot and switching system from 2.4GHz to 5GHz band, the mobile hotspot connection may fail.
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.20.0 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
Download Wlan Driver
Note: This software release version does not include new drivers for the Intel Wireless 7265 Family (Rev.C), Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 and Intel Wireless 7260 Family adapters.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel Wireless-N 7265
A slow Wifi can be quite a problematic thing to deal with in this fast paced world that relies heavily upon a fast Wifi connection. Slow speed of Wifi can be largely attributed to an outdated and faulty Wifi driver.
Wondering how to update Wifi drivers on Windows 10? You can look at the methods to update Wifi drivers explained in this blog to fix Wifi driver-related problems on your Windows computer and use your Wifi without any hassles.
Topmost Method to Update Wifi Drivers:
We can always utilize the best solution to update Wifi drivers and that is by using a driver updater tool to work on your behalf.
Among a lot of utility tools available, if you wish to know which is the most convenient and useful tool to update Wifi drivers, then we would recommend you to use the Bit Driver Updater tool. This tool can be obtained by pressing the download button below and then let it find and install the most recent version of Wireless Wifi driver along with drivers of the PC.
How To Update Wifi Drivers Easily?
Want to find out how to update Wifi drivers on your Windows PC? Below mentioned are easy ways to update Wifi drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7.
802.11n Driver For Windows 7
1. Update Wireless Wifi driver with Windows Update service
Windows Update is a free service by Microsoft to fetch recent updates for the Windows OS and other Microsoft applications of your computer. Using the Windows Update service users can also update their hardware device drivers conveniently.
If you are thinking how to update Wifi drivers with the Windows Update service, then follow the below steps to get the latest updates for the Wifi drivers.
Step 1. You can go to the Windows Update service by searching for the Windows Settings application in the search box of the Start menu. Click on the Settings icon.
Step 2. When the Settings app window opens, click on the Update & Security option.
Step 3. Finally, in the left panel, you will see the Windows Update option that you need to click.
Step 4. In the main screen, hit the Check for Updates button to make Windows begin the process of checking, downloading, and installing the updates for Wifi drivers.
2. Update Wireless Wifi driver with Device Manager
Wondering how to update Wifi drivers by employing the Device Manager tool. Here are the steps to do so:
Step 1. Launch the Device Manager tool by searching for it in the Windows search box.
Step 2. Find and double click on the Network adapters to expand the device section.
Step 3. Right click on the Wifi driver name to open the dropdown menu and then select the Update driver option.
Step 4. Ultimately, you have to choose the option of “Search automatically for updated driver software” that appears in the consecutive prompt.
Step 5. Wait for sometime till the process finishes and then restart your Windows computer.
3. Use Bit Driver Updater to update Wifi drivers
Updating Wifi drivers is an extremely easy task with the help of the Bit Driver Updater tool. As you already know, when you update Wifi drivers, it helps you to fix “Wifi not working” issues and plenty of other problems like slow Wifi, interrupted connectivity issues, etc.
Commendable features of Bit Driver Updater:
- Fast scanning ability.
- One-click update button.
- Round the clock technical assistance.
- Offers a large driver database.
- Supports driver backup & update feature.
You can follow below steps to work with the Bit Driver Updater:
Step 1. You have to download, install and then launch the Bit Driver Updater tool on your Windows system.
Step 2. Then, use the Scan feature to identify the device drivers that need fixing like the Wifi drivers, other network drivers, etc.
Step 3. Further, you can click on the Update button to install the latest updates of the defective drivers.
Step 4. Reboot the Windows system to let the installation complete.
Download Wlan Driver For Windows Xp
Read Also: Top Methods to Fix the WiFi Connection Problem in Windows 10
Windows 10 update Wifi driver
We have arrived at the concluding point of this article where we have addressed the most user-friendly methods to update Wifi drivers.
Download Wlan Driver.exe
If you still have any doubts on how to update Wifi driver with the methods elaborated above, then feel free to share your concerns with us in the comments box below.