Download the latest drivers, software, firmware, and diagnostics for your HP products from the official HP Support website. KnowYourDrive is American Family Insurance's usage-based insurance program that offers a discount based on how safe a driver you are. It gives you a closer look at your driving behaviors and free access to tools that will help you learn better driving habits and keep your costs down.
- Download Visoduck Discount Drivers License
- Download Visoduck Discount Driver Discount
- Download Visoduck Discount Driver License
Expand the Power of Your PC with Virtualization
Discover the true power and flexibility of your desktop or laptop computer with VMware Workstation. Reduce hardware costs by 50% or more by running multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC. Automate and streamline tasks to save time and improve productivity. Join the millions worldwide who use Workstation to:
- Host legacy applications and overcome platform migration issues
- Configure & test new software or patches in an isolated environment
- Automate tasks for software development and testing
- Demonstrate multi-tier configurations on a single PC
Use Multiple Operating Systems Concurrently on the Same PC
VMware Workstation makes it simple to create and run multiple virtual machines on your desktop or laptop computer. You can convert an existing physical PC into a VMware virtual machine, or create a new virtual machine from scratch. Each virtual machine represents a complete PC, including the processor, memory, network connections and peripheral ports.
VMware Workstation lets you use your virtual machines to run Windows, Linux and a host of other operating systems side-by-side on the same computer. You can switch between operating systems instantly with a click of a mouse, share files between virtual machines with drag-and-drop functionality and access all the peripheral devices you rely on.
Take Snapshots & Videos of your Virtual Machines
With Workstation, you can take a “snapshot” that preserves the state of a virtual machine so you can return to it at any time. Snapshots are useful when you need to revert your virtual machine to a prior, stable system state. Workstation displays thumbnails of all your snapshots on a single screen, making it easy for you to track and revert to a previously saved snapshot.
You can even use Workstation 6 to record and play video files that capture all changes to a virtual machine over a period of time. This function is exclusive to VMware Workstation and is incredibly useful for software debugging, Help Desk forensics, sales demonstrations and training.
Run an Entire Multi-tier System on a Single Host Computer
Run multi-tier enterprise applications on a single piece of hardware by managing network-connected virtual machines with the Teams feature of Workstation 6. Teams let you create virtual network environments that include client, server and database virtual machines.
With Workstation Teams, you can turn an entire multi-tier environment on and off with a single click of the mouse button. Workstation displays live thumbnails of all connected virtual machines, enabling you to easily identify and switch between the virtual machines associated with a team.
Clone your Virtual Machines to Accelerate Deployment
Installing operating systems and applications can be time consuming. With clones, you can make many copies of a virtual machine from a single installation and configuration process. This capability makes it fast and simple to distribute standardized computing environments to employees and students, or to create a baseline configuration for testing.
Take Your Virtual Machines With You
New to Workstation is the ability to create and deploy secure virtual machines (called ACEs) with the ACE Option Pack. Mobility is one of the primary benefits of this option pack, as it enables users to securely take their desktops with them on portable media devices such as USB thumb drives.
This release of VMware Workstation Player is a free upgrade for all VMware Workstation 15 Player users.
- Support has been added for the following operating systems as both host and guest.
- Ubuntu 18.10
- Fedora 29
- RHEL 7.6
- This release contains bug fixes and security updates.
This release of VMware Workstation Player addresses the following issue:
- VMware Workstation Player has an uninitialized stack memory usage vulnerability in the vmxnet3 virtual network adapter that might allow a guest to execute code on the host. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifier CVE-2018-6981 to this issue.
Previous release notes:
New Guest operating systems support. The following support is new in Workstation 15 Player:
- Windows 10 1803
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Fedora 28
- RHEL 7.5
- CentOS 7.5
- Debian 9.5
- OpenSuse Leap 15.0
- FreeBSD 11.2
- ESXi 6.7
- DirectX 10.1 is an incremental update over DirectX 10.0. It provides higher visual quality through the support of multi-sample anti-aliasing (MSAA). DirectX 10.1 also supports Shader Model 4.1 and Cubemap Array.
Hardware version 16
- DirectX 10.1 support
- Graphics memory up to 3GB
REST API. You can use Workstation RESTful API to automate common virtual machine tasks using standard JSON over HTTP or HTTPS. The following virtual machine operations are supported:
- Virtual machine inventory management
- Virtual machine power management
- Networking management
VCSA 6.7 support
- With Workstation 15 Player, you can import and run VCSA 6.7 (vCenter Server Appliance) in VMware Workstation 15 Player.
USB Auto connect to virtual machine
- USB devices can automatically connect to a powered on virtual machine when you configure Workstation 15 Pro to remember the connection rule.
- This is a Windows host only feature.
High DPI support
- High DPI related features require that the operating system of the host and virtual machine be Windows 10 version 1703 or later.
- Host level high DPI support - The Workstation interface auto detects the host level DPI change and auto adjusts the layout to meet the new DPI.
- Guest DPI synch with host - When there is a DPI change on the host side, the guest operating system adjusts its DPI to match the host DPI. VMware Tools 10.3.2 is required for this feature.
- Unable to open a virtual machine on a VMware Workstation Player for Linux host
- On a Linux host, when the setting that records file and application usage is disabled, opening a virtual machine with VMware Workstation Player does not succeed.
- For example, on Ubuntu 18.04, the setting is Settings > Privacy > Usage & History. For an older version of Ubuntu, such as 16.04, the setting is System Settings > Security & Privacy > File and Applications.
- Workaround: Enable the setting that records file and application usage.
Software similar to VMware Workstation for Windows 1
- 217 votesVirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
Before you begin
Driver updates for Windows 10, along with many devices, such as network adapters, monitors, printers, and video cards, are automatically downloaded and installed through Windows Update. You probably already have the most recent drivers, but if you'd like to manually update or reinstall a driver, here's how:
Download Visoduck Discount Drivers License
Update the device driver
In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update.
Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
Select Update Driver.
If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
Reinstall the device driver
In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
Restart your PC.
Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Download Visoduck Discount Driver Discount
Download Visoduck Discount Driver License
If you can't see the desktop and instead see a blue, black, or blank screen, see Troubleshoot blue screen errors or Troubleshoot black or blank screen errors.