The integrated u-Blox NEO M8N or M8T GNSS (GPS) receiver in the Mesa 3 Windows and Mesa 2 have several options for drivers to work with different software applications. Options are as follows. Latest u-Blox drivers (Default) - A GNSS Location Sensor driver version 2.40 provides access to the receiver without needing to open a COM port.
- Download U-blox Port Devices Driver Windows 7
- U-blox Center Download
- Download U-blox Port Devices Driver
- Download usb driver - Best answers Spvd-012.1 usb driver for windows 10 - Forum - Drivers Sony psp usb driver windows 10 - How-To - PSP.
- The u-center GNSS evaluation software for automotive, mobile terminal and infrastructure applications provides a powerful tool for evaluation, performance analysis and configuration of u‑blox GNSS receivers.
With an Android-powered device, you can debug your Android applications just as you would on the emulator.
Downloading USB Driver
If you don’t have USB driver for LG Android device, you can download it from the product support page of the LG Electronics site.
1. Visit LG Electronics site.
2. Select your region, country and language.
3. Select Support > Product Help > Software, Firmware & Drivers menu.
4. Select LG Mobile Drivers and click Windows or Mac button to download LG Universal Mobile Drivers.
Installing USB Driver
If your phone is connected to the USB Port of your PC, Disconnect it before running the installer you just downloaded.
1. Click the downloaded.exe file.
2. Select the language and click Next button to install LG Universal Mobile Driver.
3. When the driver is installed successfully, you can see the message as below.
4. Please connect your USB cable directly to the PC. Do not use a USB Hub.
Download U-blox Port Devices Driver Windows 7
Setting up a Device
Before you start debugging your Android application, you need to set up a device. Follow the steps below.
1. Connect your device to your development computer.
2. Turn on 'USB Debugging' on your device.
On the device, go to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Settings > Developer options.
U-blox Center Download
3. Test that the driver is correctly installed using adb.
You can verify that your device is connected by executing adb devices from your SDK platform-tools/ directory. If connected, you'll see the device name listed as a 'device.'
Download U-blox Port Devices Driver