54Mbps Wireless-G USB Adapter Driver CD Ver22.214.171.124 support Windows MAC O.S Driver 10.3&10.4 Linux Driver 54Mbps Wireless-G USB Adapter CD UGL2454-U2R. Looking for support on Sony Electronics products? Find firmware updates, software and driver downloads.
Sometimes Called LightScribe Drivers
Below are the latest LightScribe System Software for Windows and Mac…
LSS for Windows
You must have the LightScribe System Software (LSS) or your LightScribe drive will not work, at least the LightScribe functioning of your drive will not.
Click the Download Now link below to download the latest LSS for Windows, released by HP on 14 March 2013.
Works with Windows (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2K)
Because the System Software has not been updated since March 2013 some people are not able to install the System Software if they are running:
1: 8.1 Pro
2: 10 Pro
You can try using Win XP, 7 or 8.0 compatibility settings and always install ‘As Administrator‘, be even this does not always work.
If you do find this is the case than there is nothing that can be done as the version of the System Software we have is the last one HP produced – Sorry…
Updating Older Versions
This will also update any previous versions of the LightScribe System Software.
File Name: LS_Update_126.96.36.199_.exe
File Size: 11.70 MB
Notes: Windows 8 OS classic (non-Metro UI)
Release Date: 14 March 2013
Requirements: LightScribe Enabled drive and media. LightScribe Labeling Software.
LSS for MAC
Mac (OSX 10.3.9 or later)
Click the Download Now link below to download the latest LSS for Mac released by HP on July 2, 2012.
File Name: lightscribe_188.8.131.52.pkg.tar
File Size: 1.53 MB
Release Date: 14 March 2013
Requirements: LightScribe enabled drive and media. LightScribe Labeling Software.
El Capitan or High Sierra
If you have difficultly installing the System Software, please see this post:
Composite video inWhen we first started doing captures, we wanted a NT4.0 PCMCIA card with composite in sothat we can record offsite presentations.
Below is a list of possibilities the possibilities.
Capture cards with Composite In
The specs say:Computer Shopper Sept 1997 says
The plug-and-play ConferenceCard installs quickly and hasjacks for two video sources, two audio inputs, and aheadphone. Because the video relies on ordinary RCA jacks,you can connect the card to any common camcorder.
95/98 $199 at PC Connection
- Installed NT4.O Workstation SP 1 on a IBM 600
- Installed IBM PCMCIA Networking Etherjet software
- Installed SystemSoft CardWizard 5.0
- Installed Nogatech NT 3.0 Beta drivers
- Rebooted with Conference Card In the slot
- I was able to log in, and then the machine hung. Popped the Conference Card out, then reset using the reset button.
- Deinstalled SystemSoft CardWizard 5.0
- Rebooted, Deinstalled Nogatech NT 3.0 Beta drivers in the default location, rebooted, the laptop hung as before
- Deinstalled Nogatech NT drivers
- Rebooted, Installed sp4, Rebooted
- Reinstalled Nogatech NT drivers, laptop hung as before
- Reinstalled SystemSoft CardWizard 5.0 Now when I reboot, I get a message about
The inserted Nogatech Nogavision [Specialty]could not use its assigned resources.
The following resource conflicted:
This is a specialty PC Card which uses unique software drivers.In order to remedy this problem, please refer to theUser Manual for the PC card'
- I used Control Panel -> Multimedia -> Video Capture has the IRQ etc. settings for the driver. but that did not help.
- Reinstalled NT4.0sp1 from scratch, did not install networking, so no IBM Etherjet card is not present
- Installed Nogatech NT 3.0 Beta drivers in the default location (C:ConferencCard). Inserted Card, rebooted
- Laptop hung with NT splash screen and 'Begin Login Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to log on' window. Laptop did not respond to Ctrl+Alt+Delete
- Popped card out, Login screen came up immeadiately. Logged in, Event viewer showed that the Event log started but no other events.
- Went to the Multimedia control panel, changed the IRQ from 9 to 11. The other settings are: Base Memory Address: blank Base Memory Attribute: d0000-d0fff IO Base Address: 200-208 which do not appear to conflict with any of the Resource settings in the Windows NT Diagnostics Panel. When I changed the IRQ, I got a message about 'The driver failed to install'
- In the Windows NT Diagnostics Panel Services tab, Nogatech NogaVision Support Driver is Running, but NOGATECH1 is stopped. Double clicking on NOGATECH1 shows that the Pathname is C:WINNTSYSTEM32DRIVERSNOGATEC with the last part obscured. Nogatech.sys exists in that directory.
- When I go to the Devices control panel and try to start NOGATECH1 by hand, I get: Could not start the NOGATECH1 service on MOWAT. Error 02: The system cannot find the file specified
- The key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetServicesNOGATECH1 has a value of SystemRootSYSTEM32DRIVERSNOGATECH1.SYS for the ImagePath slot. That file does not exist.
- When I reboot, the machine hangs with the Ctrl+Alt+Delete window. When I popped the card out, the machine continued. After another reboot, I did see a message in the event log about how the Nogatech service could not be started because of incorrect paramaters
- Rebooted, uninstalled NT 3.0 Beta drivers, rebooted, installed NT sp4, rebooted, reinstalled NT 3.0 Beta drivers.
[email protected],'95, ZV
However, [email protected] datavideo said this card is no longer made
Other Capture cards
Sony - SMMC-101A. A Digital camera card with ZV-Port for PC.
http://www.card-professionals-uk.com/frame.htm(160 x 120 pixel resolution)
Listed on the IBM Proven page - NT5.0 USB cameraWinov makes a NT capable PCMCIA card, but does not take composite in.JohnR has one.
The Videum Status window says:The
ReadMe.txt file says:SystemSoft
Winnov Capture settings for Quicktime AVIb
We also have two Videum AV PCI cards [email protected] 640x480, NT4.0The Media Server release notes say Using Winnov Videum Video Card as the Audio Source
A problem has been encountered with the Winnov 2.0 drivers where the encoding process can fail after a variable amount of time when sourcing audio data from the Winnov Videum card. Winnov currently has new drivers that are being beta-tested. In some cases, installation of the new beta Winnov drivers fixes the problem. Currently, Microsoft recommends that an alternate audio source, such as a sound card, be used instead of the Videum card. There is no problem accepting video data from the Videum card.
I tried to install the older set of encoder tools that we used inMonterey under '95 and the installation failed. It seems to get mostof the way through, then I get a window dialog saying that it failed.When I rebooted, there was a message about dcom. It could be that weneed to install dcom under '95
INFO: Differences Between DCOM95 and DCOM98
The NetShow 3.0 release notes say:
CardWizard 5.0 is $79.95
As of 5/99, the latest NT version onIBM Supportwas 3.10.04j
We have one copy of System Soft CardWizard 5.0. Note that the IBM laptops come with 3.x